Friday, September 21, 2012

Blog Post #5

    This blog post to me is quite simple.  I was born and grew up in the rough city of Rio de Janeiro, a city filled with criminals.  Here in the U.S. things are different.  In Brazil, criminals are treated better than they should be.  The Brazilian government spends more money in criminals then they do in student, and that is revolting.  Here things are different.  I think the U.S. deals with the issue quite well.  I am not fit to propose solutions.  I honestly don't know.  In my eyes, I don't think there is much that should be changed regarding criminals.  Things seem to be going well enough.  For me, who came from such a rough environment, I see the way the U.S. treats criminals is much better than in my country.  In my country, even the police is made up of mostly criminals.  It is shameful.  Here the situation is much better, so I would rather be satisfied with that.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure it's a good thing. ^_^; We do have an extremely high recitivism rate...

    ReplyDelete